Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Prince William Engaged?

I just read an article about Prince William and his long term girlfriend Kate getting engaged. He spent the morning in meetings with his house to discuss the wedding plans. They have been together for the past 8 years and he proposed while they were on vacation in Kenya last month. Kate is wearing Princess Diana's wedding ring. He gave it to her to symbolize how much his mother meant to him and to show that even though she is gone, she is not missing out. How sweet :) They plan on having their wedding next year and will take place in spring or summer in London. The couple plans to live in North Wales also. They have not discussed whether they are going to have a big wedding or a little one, but I am sure they will have a huge one.

I think its great that he has found someone he can connect with so well and that he has been with this long. I was with someone for two years and i thought that was a lifetime, and 8 years? Whew thats a long time. I am sure they are also going to have a beautiful and extravagant wedding. I cant even imagine how big and beautiful it will be. I hope that they both work out and im sure they will live a long and happy life together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to Maggies Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones