Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Teen mom Maci and Ryan getting back together? Or not?


Maci and Ryan from teen mom have recently hinted getting back together on the reunion, but by reading an article and seeing Ryan with his new girlfriend, it does not look too likely. Last week Ryan and his girlfriend spent the evening at a local Chinese restaurant named Formosa. Apparently she is a very nice girl, gets good grades, and was even elected to homecoming court last year. They have been getting cozy at house parties all over town for the past few months so things seem to be going very well for Ryan. As for Maci, her and her boyfriend Kyle King were photographed kissing at a pumpkin patch in LA. They recently broke up at the end of season 2 on teen mom, but they have been getting back together on and off since.

I think its great that they both found great relationships. I watched Maci and Ryan on 16 and pregnant and their relationship deffinately would have tooken a toll on little Bentley. We watched as Ryan pretty much left poor Maci to take care of Bentley by herself. I believe that she did the right thing in leaving him completely.

1 comment:

  1. I only watched a few shows, and I am starting to like this show! I just wish I would have watched it earlier!!

    ReplyDelete

Listen to Maggies Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones