Thursday, December 2, 2010

Bomb Threat at School?

     I was recently informed about a bomb threat that Western Technical College Had this morning. A person carved "Bomb Threat" into the smoke detector in the boys bathroom. Everybody got evacuated from the Colemann Center and went into the Kumm Center while they searched the Coleman Center for the bomb. This was at 9:00 am this morning and I was lucky to be sleeping in the residence hall while this happened so I didn't have to deal with all the chaos.
    I personally think that someone did it to get out of class. I don't understand how people can be so stupid, it is totally to get out of class. If something like this occurs I don't think that we should have classes because what if they actually weren't kidding and just wanted people to think that? Then plenty of people's lives would be in jeopardy. I hope that it doesnt happen again cause that is not something to joke about!

1 comment:

  1. I agree, whoever did it is stupid. And if it was to get out of class that is ridiculous, considering we have less then a week left of school depending on everyones schedule! lol. And I agree that we shouldn't have had classes in the building it happened in, because it could have been true and no one would have realized it.

    ReplyDelete

Listen to Maggies Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones